• The inputs for the Data logger can be given as both Analog and Digital signals
• For an Analog inputs the data loggers can range from 8-Channel to 16-Channel
• For Digital inputs there can be a single RS 232 to 8 RS 232
• The simple Data loggers have a storage capacity of 8 MB and can be upgraded to 128 MB
• These Data loggers can be charged through mains supply or through Solar powered battery operator
• The solar powered battery operator are used mainly at remote places like Agriculture sectors, Weather stations, Tide measurement, Reservoirs and also for unattended remote operations
• The Data can be accessed remotely through RF-modem or GSM
• The Data stored in MMC flash cards
• The Data stored is of DOS format, for faster access
• High storage capacity
• Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximize battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
• Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
• Unfazed by drastic weather conditions ranging from blistering heat to freezing cold
• The Multimedia Card weighs approximately 1.5g, is 32mm x 24mm, and is 1.4mm thick
• Capacities – 16 / 32 / 64 MB
• 9600 Baud rate ( Other baud rates can also be offered )
• CAN BUS interface ( Optional )
• Compact size
Real Time Controls offers the state of the art data loggers for remote applications. The system uses latest solid state technology to log the data in the flash disk ( MMC card ). The data is logged as a single 16 Bit Windows / DOS compatible file in the card. It offers a ideal solution for battery operated remote equipments. The data received from the RS 232 port is continuously logged to the flash MMC card.
The logged file can be easily read on a PC using the standard card reader. The card weighs less than two grams and is the size of a postage stamp. The small size of the Multimedia Card allows the user to design ultra-small, portable devices. These devices are rugged and can withstand hostile working conditions.
These data loggers are available in 16/32/64 MB formats.